Shannon and I went to elementary school together, and had many a slumber party in our younger years. But gosh, it must have been 15 years or so since we had last laid eyes on each other...
First we found each other on Facebook. Next, we ran into one another at Target. (Of course! What young mom do you know who does not spend an inordinate amount of time at "Tar-zhey"?? LOL!) And then, when I posted a promotion on Facebook for my children's photography business, Shannon and her husband Bill (did I forget to mention that Shannon's husband is an old youth group acquaintance of mine?!) decided to have me come photograph their kids, Ethan & Violet.
What a FUN shoot! Shannon (much like myself) is a purveyor of all things funky, colorful and vintage...So in addition to the props I had brought along, I had a blast incorporating some of Shannon's finds into the shoot as well. Ethan and Violet were little movie stars. Seriously, you could tell that these kiddos are used to having their pictures taken! And they are such sweet siblings.
Shannon and Bill- I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I can't wait to show you the rest of the gorgeous images from our Sunday spent together!





These are so cute! Nice! What a fun thing to run into an old friend that way :)
ReplyDeleteBabe, these are increadible! You already are so talented but you also seem to get better and better with each session. well done!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! I love the backgrounds, props, etc. (And the kids are adorable, too!) Great artistry, Lauren!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Wonderful picture, Lauren! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sibling shots! So precious. And the look in Violet's eyes in the last shot is just incredible. What a look to capture - well done friend!
ReplyDelete