For me, right now, this is one of those pictures that is worth a thousand words. AT LEAST.

These days it feels like life is speeding past at a million miles an hour- Flipping speed limit signs on their heads. Flipping off notions of balance, sanity, a consistently clean house, and oh, you know, that lovely little luxury called SLEEP.
But this is life. My life. The life of a mom and wife working two jobs, while trying to reserve enough hours and energy for my most important work of all- marriage and motherhood.
So, if you see me speeding by, wild eyes fixed on the road, and two hands at the wheel of this runaway vehicle called my life, just smile and wave. Perhaps I'll catch your eye, slam on the emergency break, and stop for some much-needed coffee and conversation.

Love it. We're all this together, my friend! I wish I could be one of those coffee/conversation companions with you right now!!
ReplyDeleteOh how I share that wish, sweet friend! Thanks for maintaining this 'virtual' conversation though :)
ReplyDeleteSo love reading your blog. I'm a friend of you're mother in law Brenda and noticed your site. You make me laugh, ponder, and smile. Thanks for a wonderful site to go at the end of a busy day!
ReplyDeleteDeb
Welcome, Deb! I'm so glad to have you here :) I hope you'll stick around...
ReplyDeleteLauren, My initial thought here was that maybe you should stop "flipping off ..." things. This is a family show. Great pictures, by the way.
ReplyDeleteUncle David