Friday, May 15, 2009

Final Chapter from Charleston

First of all, I apologize to any of you who visited this morning while I was tweaking the layout, and had trouble reading the text or viewing the images. I'm trying to make this a suitable site for sharing photos until my professional blog is up and running, and I encountered a few snafus this morning in that process. Things should be back to normal now, so thanks for your patience!

And now, a few final images to share from my time spent in Charleston-

"E" was the daughter of another of the photographers in attendance at our workshop in South Carolina. She and her daddy had tagged along for the weekend, and so when it was time for the 'open shoot' she donned her Easter dress and dazzled us all. As most photographers will attest, our own children are our most difficult (read- uncooperative) subjects...But place those same children into the hands of another photographer, and they're sure to strut their stuff.

Thanks "E" for strutting your stuff!



And finally, the pretty and precocious "G." She may well have been the most sought after model of the day, what with that pouffy pink tutu and sassy stance. Luckily, she enjoyed being photographed and absolutely basked in the glow of all of that camera love! See for yourself:



Thanks again to all of the models (there were many more!), and their parents, whose participation made this shoot possible. It was such a pleasure!

5 comments:

  1. Lauren. . .
    Love looking through all your photos!
    So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Laur! SO excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, your work is outstanding! I am sure you will be very successful as I can see you have lots of talent! It would be great to see your photographs of your own little "E" even though she might not be as cooperative as you would like :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed