Sunday, May 17, 2009

Three is the Magic Number

We're self-proclaimed music snobs around here. Which, when you have a child, becomes an interesting and amplified dilemma. Luckily we've discovered a few proverbial diamonds, in the "rough" that is children's music. Elizabeth Mitchell is among those, and a song of hers that we've always loved (the title of which is the same as the title of this post) talks about the magic that happens when "a man and a woman have a little baby..."

Yesterday I got to bear witness to that magic once again, photographing the adorable Noa Claire, and her proud (first time) parents, Kim & Bryce. This was doubly special for me, as Noa, Kim & Bryce are not merely clients, but also friends. This is a 'sneak peek' from their session- I can't wait to show you guys all of your images!

In the meantime, enjoy the magic!





10 comments:

  1. Lauren--they are stunning!

    Picture 1: Man she's cute. I think this was one second before a big meltdown of hers...no wonder you were so worn out from the shoot--she had many a newborn meltdown!

    Picture 2: What is with Bryce's face? LOL, but what a great pic!

    Picture 3: So beautiful--I love this one!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These pictures are so great! I am really enjoying your blog & can't wait to see what you produce in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren - These are wonderful. Can't wait to see more!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, of course, they are ALL wonderful, but numero tres gets me the most. I think, if you look close enough, you can actually see ME wrapped around one of her fingers... :)

    Just beautiful. I love the way the colors in the blanket bring out the pinks in Noa. Especially her lips! My goodness! But also notice it on her eyelids, her cheeks and that sweet little baby foot. Awesome job Lauren, I can't wait to see more! Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren - I think this is great work. You obviously have a talent for photography. Can't wait to see your business develop and grow!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo is sweet perfection ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the family picture! I can totally see their personalities shinning through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just breathtaking, lauren. i loves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what kind of gauzy material did you use in the first pic?

    they are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, lauren. amazing pics. probably my favorites so far.

    OT, but have you seen these hats? i think they are so cute!!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25090381

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed