After photographing the effusive and outgoing "P", next I got to work one-on-one with "E." A totally different experience, but no less a pleasure! This gorgeous little girl with the moody blue eyes had me enthralled instantaneously. After a little conversation and coaxing, I even managed to draw a few smiles from her. But these are the images that won my heart and were my hands-down favorites:

hey love,
ReplyDeleteboth sets of the photos are great. and I love how you've used your commentary to complement the personalities of the kids that the images portray.
robert
the first picture is breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteWow! These images are Amazing. Great Job! Love Love Love all of them.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pensive little thing. Beautiful shots.
ReplyDeleteLinda
I also, looove that first pic! And I have to agree with robert - a lovely commentary indeed. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these. Love the trees in the background of the second. Hard to read your blog with this new design though :(
ReplyDelete