Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a chance and a rock

Over the weekend, Robert and I visited an awesome local bookstore that, in addition to a carefully curated selection of new and used books, boasts a great little $2 bargain table. And because the universe knows just how much I need every little kick in the pants possible to get to work on my writing aspirations, here is the title on the $2 table that immediately jumped out at me:


(I'm realizing that this allusion may be lost on those of you who don't know that my last name is Gauthier.
With a silent 'h.' So, there you have it.)


*

3 comments:

  1. I'm over from Flock and I absolutely love your blog. Just had to say it! Beauty, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, kimberley...so glad to see you here :) come back anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what are you waiting for?? There was your sign of great inspirition...and while you are at it...perhaps Robert will get started also...both of you have much to say!!! Comments from the proud Mom and Mom-in-law

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed