This is a sneak peek from a session that is especially close to my heart. It's hard to believe that my only niece, my little "June Bug" baby, turned one this summer! Here are some pictures from my recent session with "Smiley Riley." Seriously, this session was a piece of cake- I never once had to coax a smile or set up a shot. This little girl is a natural in front of the camera!
Brooke and Matt- I hope you enjoy these...there are plenty more to come in your gallery!
Lauren - Those are precious, and they really capture the genuine Riley expressions! Can't wait to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom & Dad
The fourth photo is my favorite!!! I love how you used the wood to frame her and the colors are beautiful! Great job Lauren!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Amber Browning
WOW Lauren! I love them! You are amazing :)
ReplyDelete