Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Because I Love Her So!



And because my 'public' requested it... (::ahem, Mrs. Hebler, cough cough::)

And because the grandparents always like to see her face...

And because I can't resist those eyes!

Seriously though, how blessed am I?!?

9 comments:

  1. Aww, yes... and what a dear little one. The softness of her face, the twinkle in her eyes...can I add her to my growing number of grandchildren :)

    I just love your photography! There is something about it that so captivating. Looking forward to seeing more.

    Love, Mrs. H

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRECIOUS! That is beautiful! (both the work AND the subject!)
    Love, Mom (and unbiased Nana!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, just beautiful... like her mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a stunning muse...what a gorgeous child she is!!! Blessed indeed my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely blessed. A beautiful child and the wisdom to stop and enjoy it.

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. H- A girl can *never* have too many grandparents!! Thanks for all of the sweet words, you guys <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed