I had sooo much fun this past week photographing my friend and former co-worker Joanne's kids, Jake & Bridget. Jake was a champ, despite his initial skepticism, and endured everything I asked of him with a smile. (Not to mention the fact that he lugged my gear around for me without complaint.) Bridget was brilliant! As you can see from the few pictures I've posted below, she is an absolute natural in front of the camera!
We had gorgeous weather, lovely light, two beautiful campuses to shoot on, and of course my two stunning subjects didn't hurt things any ;)
Enjoy this sneak peek from our session!




thanks lauren for the opportunity to get some great shots of my kids! I know bridget enjoyed the adventure and jake, while he may not have showed it at the time, did have fun! You have a wonderful eye for color and content and it shows.
ReplyDeletethanks again for everything
joanne
Oh, WOW! Great work!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL shots! Great fun watching the development of your work!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Lovely pictures Lauren. :) The individual shots are great, but I really dig the one of J and B together. And the one just before that - love love LOVE the way that Bridget's hair plays off of the green in the background and the black of her shirt...and of course, her pretty skin!
ReplyDeleteI love the brilliant colors that emerge from within your pictures. So beautiful!
ReplyDelete